THE UNDEPARTED REVIEWS

CHECK OUT THESE  FABULOUS REVIEWS OF MY PARANORMAL SERIES,
5.0 out of 5 stars I had read a few reviews on this book; which peaked my interest. I bought it and read it in one day. My husband made dinner, while chuckling and saying, "that must be a good one."
Well, it was. It started out with a young woman being attacked and bitten in her kitchen, at least she thought she was... There were no signs of an attack or a bite and her husband was not accepting her story and it hurt and confused her. Was she hallucinating? She tried to keep up with work, but it kept gnawing at her.

This book will draw you in from page one and if you are like me, you won't be able to put it down. Before I finished this book, I bought the Ascent of the Undeparted.

Be smart, just buy them both. Deborah Palumbo, Congrats.

No comments:

Post a Comment