FLIP FLOP FRIDAY w Tara Caputo

Teahoney's Book Cafe
Dive into a good book, is Tara's motto!
"I am a 32 year old, married, working mom who loves to read and can't get enough. No matter how busy my day is there is always room for a good book and a cup of tea!" Tara Caputo

Tara has already read 87 books towards her goal of 100. I am honored to say that
The Undeparted Series
 was part of her reading library.
I've had Tara in the house before on my old blog for Flip Flop Friday Interviews and found her so delightful, I asked her back!
Here's the interview from first time around:
DEBORAH: When did you realize you loved to read?
 From what I can remember it was probably around 1st grade when we did "Book It". I read the most books in my class and won a bike! What better incentive at that age?!
DEBORAH: That was a great incentive! Do you remember the first book you really loved?
 It's a toss up between Tiger Eyes or Are You There God? It's me, Margaret. (both by Judy Blume)


DEBORAH: How many books a week do you read?
 I read at least 3 but more like 5 a week.

DEBORAH You are a voracious reader; an author'a dream! Tell us what your favorite genre is?
 I'm a sucker for romance!

DEBORAH: I don't blame you; think we all are! How do you feel about Indie authors?
  I love Indie Authors!! I would be missing out on some great books if it weren't for them!
DEBORAH: Do you prefer to read ebooks or paperback?
 E books are convenient but there is something about holding an actual book that I just love.

DEBORAH: Just for the record, my books are available in ebook and paperback! Back to Indie authors; have you discovered any good authors?
TARA: Yes! Other than you, Deborah Palumbo, I am loving Colleen Hoover, S.C. Stephens, Jamie McGuire, Abbi Glines, K.A. Linde, Olivia Cunning, Tara Sivec and J.R. Ward.

DEBORAH: Thanks for discovering me Tara! And thanks for sharing yourself with us.
Well, this has been a pleasure. I just think Tara is a great person, full of life and certainly full of love for the written word! Please check out her sites and give her a follow!!
http://www.facebook.com/TeahoneysBookCafe https://twitter.com/teahoney15 http://bookblogs.ning.com/profile/TaraLynn
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment