AWESOME AUTHOR, Olga Nunez Miret

WELCOME AWESOME AUTHOR Olga Nunez Miret
I am happy to introduce Olga to you folks. She's a really nice woman, a really bright woman, as she is a forensics psychaiatrist, and a really talented author. I consider her a friend.
 
"I’m from Barcelona, Spain, but I’ve lived in the United Kingdom for 20 years. I’m a psychiatrist (work in forensic psychiatry…nothing to do with profiling or anything like that), I also got a BA in American Literature (University of Sussex, including a year at Mount Holyoke College) and completed a PhD on the films of David Mamet (worth watching if you haven’t), and recently a Masters in Criminology (interesting but not particularly related to profiling either. Just in case you were wondering). Yes, I like to study. I also like going to the gym, mostly classes, and I do body attack and body combat and zumba and step…and more recently yoga. I like to travel (although I don’t do it as often as I’d like), I go to the cinema and theatre fairly regularly, I go for walks, I read, I write, I crochet, I chat to friends (don’t cook much). Ah yes, and I like owls." Olga
 
BOOK SPOTLIGHT ON OLGA'S DEBUT NOVEL:
 
THE MAN WHO NEVER WAS
 
Jesus is born to a single mom in a small village. His mom comes from a very good family & is a very popular young woman. She is also extremely beautiful, unlike Jesus. In fact Jesus is so ugly that even his grandmother thinks he must be pure evil.
However Jesus is the total opposite & grows up to be a lovely, kind & very intelligent man.
Few years after giving birth to Jesus his mother gets married & has another amazing child.
When the time is right she moves to a big city and becomes a very successful politician and a wealthy businesswoman.
Jesus & his family’s life is perfect in a way. Whatever they decide to embark on, it turns out to be successful.
Jesus graduates from school, university, is successful at sports & eventually he becomes happy in his personal life, despite his unappealing looks.
Is Jesus ever going to find out who his father was? Is his mother going to reveal the secret? Is the luck & success of his family connected to his father?


FIVE STAR REVIEW
5.0 out of 5 stars Must Read!!! 6 Nov 2012

By CHERYL COPPENRATH - Published on Amazon.com

Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase

Olga Nunez Miret is an exceptional story-teller of impressive talent. Her story THE MAN WHO NEVER WAS is a magic carpet of brightly-colored and expertly woven threads--transporting readers to the dazzling, dizzying, fast-paced world of political and corporate power. Her characters are amazingly well-drawn, reminding us of all that is both good and bad in humanity. I did not want her story to end--but the good news is that Olga Nunez Miret has many other projects underway! I am already in line and I have no doubt that you will want to join me! Thank you, Olga!!!

BUY IT NOW ON AMAZON SPANISH VERSION


 
Please give Olga Nunez Miret a follow:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment