CAN I ASK A FAVOR?

IS ANYONE WILLING TO WRITE TO PETER GAFFNEY OF THE HISTORY CHANNEL REQUESTING THEY THEY SHOW PAPA, THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND? IT STARS JORDAN RHODES!
PAPA, A Tribute to
Ernest Hemingway

Winner of The NY International Independent Film Festival Award as Best Historical Drama is the filmed version of the critically acclaimed play.

HERE'S A YOU TUBE TRAILER...JORDAN IS REMARKABLE!
PLEASE WRITE TO:
 
Peter Gaffney
Senior VP of Acquisitions
The History Channel
235 East 45th Street
New York, NY 10017

3 comments:

  1. Do we just write "Please play Papa... on the History Channel"? I don't mind doing this if it'll help support him. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoot me an email Deb - don't know how much I'll be on the laptop this weekend.

      Delete
    2. Okay Kayla I will! And thanks bunches!

      Delete